Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?
Well would you look at this! I'm in the WATER. I have only been swimming twice since we arrived in Maine. Now as far as I am concerned this is ridiculous. I should be going in daily.  Now granted, the weather has been a roller coaster, cold one day and warm the next and the Gulf of Maine's water temp is 48. I find this to be no problem, after all my breed is a hearty one with my ancestors coming from Newfoundland. The problem is convincing my parents of this fact. Oh well maybe the weather will warm up fast and I can get in a daily swim.



As I promised here are some spring flowers. Here at the Wild Duck camp ground we have a pond across from the marsh. When we got here there were NO ducks in the pond. What fun is that? As you watch the pictures attached I had to include the first duck couple in the pond. Hope everything is good at home and I'll keep you posted on my activities. Just waiting to hear from Therapy Dog Inc. so I can go to work.


Sam and Family



No comments:

Post a Comment