Saturday, May 30, 2015


 WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?
Hi Everyone,

Mom got my papers from Therapy Dog and registered on line and took another test. There was this wonderful video they included with my papers and she watched it, hence the test. So I am now OFFICIAL! Next week is my first visit......more to follow.

I was back to the vet to get my last shot protecting me from limes disease. I guess there are a lot of ticks in Maine and they love the tall grasses of the Marsh as well as the woods. Mom keeps me protected with some sort of flea and tick protection so they will die if they bite me. (I just don't want to catch anything from their bite.)

Weather has been great and so is swimming! Only problem is Mom insists on cleaning my ears, which doesn't thrill me but I tolerate it. The picture above is me standing in the Marsh. The grasses are starting to grow taller and are a pretty green. Quite a change from when we arrived. We have decorated our camp site with new flowers and a Hummingbird Feeder.

We have had a lot of RVs come and go with most of them having dogs. The problem is they are not allowed off lease to run and play, but at least they are friendly. The other day I was walking with Dad (yes he walks me too) when we spotted this small creature down by the duck pond. I was cautious and crept upon it. All of a sudden its head went back in its body! I jumped (brave as I am), then slowly snuck back upon it again, but his head stayed in. I did a down dog, pawed the ground, and barked, but it just would not PLAY! Hump, not sure what his problem was. I see these same creatures sunning themselves on a log in the duck pond. I guess dad called them turtles.

Nothing much else to report so I will sign off for now. Oh by the way, the pictures below show you a stick I pulled out of the Marsh. (Mom called it a branch.) I worked and worked to bring it to her and then she wouldn't throw it! (Something about it being 6' long and heavy.) WIMP! Love you all...later gator, Sam and Family




No comments:

Post a Comment