Wednesday, May 20, 2015

JUST  VEGGING
Here I am just vegging out, just waiting for my Therapy Dog Papers to come through. I need those papers so I will be covered by insurance when I make visits. (Believe me I know the importance of insurance!) I overheard Mom talking and it seems that a friend of hers here in Maine works at a Veterans Home. It is located just up the street and they LOVE having visits. So I have a job as soon as my papers get sent back. I hope it is this week. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could make a visit this Memorial Day Week-end!

I have had a fun week. Mom took me to a new park and I met fun friends to run and play with. The park has 2 ponds for swimming and trails through the woods for tracking. Mom and I covered over 2 miles of trails. It was fun to have friends to play with even though it will be someone different each week. Dad says he will go next time.

I have been swimming 3 times this week in the marsh at our camp ground! On Sunday Mom and I went for a 4 mile walk on the Eastern Trail. There were a lot of people walking, biking and jogging on the trail with us. I even met several dogs. One was even in a stroller.  I don't think I could convince my folks to push me in a stroller. Come to think of it I don't think I would stay still long enough for that. Well that is about all for now. I will hopefully have gotten my papers and made a visit by my next blog. Everyone take care and I'll be back soon. Love, Sam

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure like the water Sam! I think that would be a little too cold for this Floridian. We miss you! The dog park has been quiet!

    ReplyDelete