Friday, August 8, 2014

       

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?

My goodness time flies when you're having fun. We have been in Maine over a month now and so love this area. This summer has had more rain than last year, but when you are a LAB and love the water (in any source) it is okay. Mom and Dad still have found time to go golfing once a week. Can you believe they won't take me? I love riding in a golf cart and chasing balls! 

Attached is an album with miscellaneous pictures, starting with me at the beach. I swim at the camp grounds more than the beach because Dad says it is too sandy and makes a mess in the car. Then there are pictures of the trail at the Portland Head Lighthouse where I get to run off lease on the trails. Yippee I sure love that! The picture up top is taken there. As we near home I start getting excited because we drive through McDonald's so Mom can get her diet coke and I get a hamburger patty. Life is Good!

Every morning I get to take a walk with Mom or Dad. The other morning there was sea fog so Mom took a picture of the Duck Pond. That is on the album. It turned out pretty cool. You should see all the baby ducks. I have been so good but the other morning I couldn't resist and tried to chase them. Dad held on tight and my plans were foiled. (He's no fun.)



Mom went to a Victorian Mansion also known as the Morse-Libby House located in down town Portland. It was built between 1858 and 1860 with 90 % of the contents being original. She went with her friend from the RV Park who is also from Florida. After the tour they went for lunch on the bay where they visited The Black Dog. This is a store where everything in the store was Black Labs! Mom came home with tee shirts for she and Dad and a peanut butter cookie for me. (I like Pet Smart treats better but don't tell Mom. She tried.)

Mom went for lunch the other day on an Island but that's another blog. I'll be back soon, promise.  Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment