Wednesday, August 13, 2014


                                        WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?

Well look at this. What a pretty little cove called, Diamond Cove, on Great Diamond Island. No Mom didn't take me with her on this outing. She went with her friend, Pat and Pat's two daughters. They took a ferry to Great Diamond Island with a couple of stops on the way. The ferry ride only took 40 minutes with great views of Casco Bay Islands. Their is even a fort in the middle of the bay. They had lunch at Diamond Inn on the deck overlooking Diamond Cove. Can you believe she ate all her Salmon and din't bring me a doggie bag.

Back at the RV Dad and I had to rough it without at car. Bummer. Usually when Mom leaves with friends she leaves us the car and Dad and I go to McDonald's for a hamburger, but today she drove. Just before she left Great Diamond Island the skies opened up with a torrential downpour that included pea size hail. We had the same storm come through the camp. By the time Mom got back to port the rain had stopped. Dad and I would have worried if we weren't napping. That's what you're supposed to do in a rain storm, right?

Next Tues. we have good friends from Indiana coming to visit for a week and guess what, they have a friend for me, Muffie. I hope she can run off lease so we can go back to the light house. Mom took more pictures while on her outing so hope you enjoy the slide show. I'll be back to tell you all about Muffie and my adventures. Sam signing out






No comments:

Post a Comment