Saturday, July 12, 2014

WHERE IN THE WORLD           IS SAM?


Back again to bring you up to date. Our trip to Maine from Mass. was only 150 miles. When we got to Wild Duck Campgrounds our favorite camp site was ready. We see a lot of friends from last year and they are excited to see me (everyone says I have gotten big). The weather is a little warm, going up to 90, but I don't mind since I get to swim in the salt water canal here at the campground. Guess where the campground gets its name? You got it DUCKS! They are everywhere. Too bad Mom and Dad won't let me chase them.


Remember me saying things run in 3's and we were finished? Guess I was wrong since our front A/C went out and because this is tourist season there is a 2-4 week wait for service. (We have become the tourist that clogs the streets and causes long lines at the restaurants. Revenge is sweet!) Good thing the weather has cooled down with days in the mid 70's and nights high 50's. Great weather for evening campfires! The RV Service was in the park so we got looked at early. We need a new motor and hopefully it will be in on Monday.


I had my 2nd birthday on Mon. July 7th. Boy did I have a great day! I got to go to the Portland Head Light House where I ran off lease in an open field and played along a wooded pathway. There was a 4 month old black lab puppy there who thought I was his dad. (Not possible, Mom took care of that.) I played with a lot of friends that morning. On our way home we stopped at McDonald's (Mom knows where they all are) and I got a cup of ice cream and Mom got her diet coke. I usually don't get people food but Dad grilled me a hot dog as part of my dinner. I think birthdays should come once a week!

Mom has a trip planned to the Two Lights State Park. She says this is a great "photo op" as it has a beautiful rugged coastline. Looks like our next blog will have an album attached. Hope everyone is having a fun summer, we sure are. I'll be back soon.

Love, Sam & Family

No comments:

Post a Comment