Tuesday, September 17, 2013



Bush Gardens -  Williamsburg, VA
 
Well, this will be my last entry. We are now headed for Fort Wilderness at Walt Disney World for four days. It is not easy to add a blog at Fort Wilderness. Can you believe you have to go to the Outpost Trading Store for WiFi, or hook up an elaborate system at your site. Even so, visiting Disney is such a nice way to end each trip. I have time to mentally unwind and get ready for my normal routine. It is hard to believe we have been gone two months. Sometimes it seems fast, but when I look back at all we have done, it seems longer.

I have been to Williamsburg before and visited Historic Williamsburg, Jamestown and Historic Plantations along the James River. So this time I did something different, we visited Bush Gardens. I know we have Bush Gardens in Tampa but this is really different. I have enclosed pictures for you to check out.

I love doing these blogs and hope you have enjoyed them as much. So long for now.

http://s1360.photobucket.com/user/parisijudy/library/Williamsburg%20Bush%20Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment