Saturday, June 21, 2014

Back on the Road




                  WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?


BOY oh BOY, I got so EXCITED loading the RV, running in and out with every load. Finally we are on the road and heading out. Then what happens? WE ONLY TRAVEL 2 hours! I made just as many trips up and down the steps and I'm not tired. You'd think these guys are retired or something.

We stopped at a place called Lake Panasoffkee, FL. Very "old Florida" with air boat rides and everything. This restaurant down the road even serves frog leggs. Yuk, I just thing their fun to chase.

Now on the walk to the dog park we encounter this black thing with a funny bark. He ran up and down the fence wanting to play. Now I'm a city boy and since this is the funniest dog I've seen I just barked and kept my distance.

I overheard Mom say we were site seeing on our way to Maine and it would take us about 10 days so I will keep you all posted on my travels.

So far Dad hasn't done anything too funny. However it did take him a full day to figure out how to open the umbrella over the patio table.  Go figure! I will keep you all posted on our adventures. Love, Sam (Mom, Judy and Dad, Chris too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment