Saturday, September 6, 2014

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?
Well can you believe it is time to leave Maine? I have had such a good time and the weather has been great but I am, also, a little sad. I have a best friend, Lucky. He is a rescue dog that is part Lab and part Hound and guess what? He LOVES the water as much as I do! We like to run the trail into the Salt Water Marsh but the other day we got into big trouble. Lucky took off chasing birds and I followed. When the Mom's yelled at us to come back Lucky kept going and I followed. We weren't gone very long but our Mom's almost lost their voices yelling for us. (Not that our Dad's would mind if they lost their voices!)
LENNY the CHOCOLATE life size MOOSE
Mom visited Len's Chocolate Factory (without me) and bought Dad some chocolate fudge. While she was there she had to take a picture of Lenny. The chocolate factory is on route 1 and we pass it every time we go out. Mom always would say she wanted to stop and see the life size chocolate moose. She finally did it this week. Talk about waiting to the last minute.

We are traveling to Medina, NY which is on Lake Ontario between Rochester and Buffalo. We will be staying for two weeks before working our way home. Mom and Dad will be visiting family and I suppose they will golf (leaving me alone) while they are there. Maybe I will meet new friends in NY. The camp ground has a dog park so there is always hope. I wonder if there are any dog friendly beaches close to where we will be? I'll write later and let you know.
Signing out for now.
Love, Sam and family

No comments:

Post a Comment