Monday, September 22, 2014

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAM?
Hi everyone. I bet you thought I got lost going from Maine to NY. Well I didn't. It seems that the connectivity at this KOA in Medina is not so good and it takes a lot of time to down load pictures. We had a nice trip from ME to NY but boy do they have a ton of tolls up north! Of course driving a large RV towing a car is double trouble.

Our first night out we stayed in MA at a Jellystone RV Park. It was nice but no dog park for me to run in and I had to stay on leash while we were there. The next night we stayed at a KOA in Herkimer, NY. What a beautiful place on the Canada River. The river was clear, cold and fast moving, maybe that is why Mom wouldn't let me go swimming. She wouldn't even let me chase the Canadian Geese along the bank of the river.













The next day we traveled to Medina, NY. This is a very picturesque and quaint town built in the late 1800's on the Erie Canal. It was like stepping back in time. Mom said the church was not like our church back home. Mom and Dad went to visit one of Dad's brothers and took me with them. They had a Thanksgiving Dinner and I got some turkey.  Uncle Paul knows how to debone a turkey. YUM
Dad's other brother Al came out to visit us at our camp site. He brought along some sort of pastry but I wasn't allowed to have any. Bummer! Lake Ontario is just up the road from our camp ground and we took a ride to a state park and I got to see the lake. Looks like the gulf to me.

We are heading out tomorrow to start working our way home. Mom has some pictures from her and Dad's trip to Niagara Falls to share with you in a couple of days. Mom is hoping for a stronger signal. Until then, love Sam and Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment