Tuesday, July 16, 2013

  2006 Monaco 40' Diesel                                                                                                                                                                

NEW
ADDITIONS
TO
THE
FAMILY
  
Meet Samson "Sam"
1 year old and 86 lbs.
Black English Lab

Sam has been on short camping trips with us, but the real test is just about to happen. We will see how a 1 year old, full of energy, very active, into everything Black Lab does traveling over 3500 miles.

 On our way to Maine we are scheduled to visit, Fredericksburg, VA, Hersey, PA (and me on weight watchers), and White River Junction, VT. We Plan to arrive in Maine the 1st of Aug. staying for a month. I'm not sure what all that butter on my lobster will do to my weight, but I am about to find out! I am looking forward to eating cold water fish, exploring the fishing villages and quaint little towns along the coast of Maine. Sam loves the water so we hope he can take a dip in the Atlantic.

We are taking our golf clubs along to take advantage of hopefully cooler golfing weather. Watching the weather and this "heat wave" who knows....... I am sure I must have some Gypsy in my sole, because I love exploring this wonderful country of ours.

Stay tuned for more - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment