Tuesday, June 23, 2015

WINE & LOBSTER
LIFE IS GOOD
Here I am back again. Mom and Aunt Sharon took off and went to Bar Harbor leaving dad and I alone. You can see they were having a wonderful time!
They stayed in Bar Harbor and visited Acadia Nat'l Park as well as explored Mount Desert Island.
Mom and I have not made our first therapy visit yet due to the director at a Maine Veterans Home being on vacation. I beginning to think I will never get to make any therapy calls. I know I just need to be patient. Attached are some pictures of Bar Harbor. I will include more pictures in a couple of days of Acadia Nat'l Park.
Miss you all, Sam and family
 (Don't tell mom and aunt Sharon but dad and I went to McDonald's and I got my own hamburger and french fries! HA! We'll teach her to leave us alone (until I get weighted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment