Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SENDING  FAREWELL  KISSES

Hi Everyone!
Well I thought I had better get busy and let you all know we are getting ready to travel again. I know this because Mom and Dad parked the RV out front and started loading things. I will feel better when I see them load up my food!

My friends parents from the dog park came down to see my summer home but they left my four legged friends at home. Humans are always doing that. You just wail till everything "Goes to the Dogs" and we will see what happens when the shoe is on the other foot. (And we have 4 of them to choose from.)

We have a lot of adventures planned for this summer. I got a little lazy last year so I will do better about writing, I mean blogging. Attached are pictures of some of my friends. I'm going to miss them so much. I hope they don't forget me.

Heading out Sat. arriving in Scarborough, ME in about 10 days. I will keep you posted along the way.
Sam, Mom (Judy) and Dad (Chris)


1 comment:

  1. Sam, we are really going to miss you! I love all the photos you put on of me! Thanks! Safe travels!
    Simon

    ReplyDelete